BUSINESS BANKING THE GCU WAY!
Supportive Banking Solutions Made Simple For Your Small Business!
Glenview Credit Union is a small business too. We understand the unique challenges small business owners face each day. Profitability is key. Managing your money is a critical part of being profitable. Our services can help you manage that in a simple way. We serve a variety of businesses from independent contractors to those with large remote staffs. Our strength is knowing each of our business members. How can we help you be successful?
BUSINESS Bill Pay
Our Business Bill Pay is like having a bookkeeper on staff 24/7! This service saves you time and effort while allowing you to keep your cash flow in check.
Business Bill Pay Features
- Payments: Set-up payments for your vendors and other bills. Then choose how you want to pay them: schedule reccurring payments or individual payments according to your budget.
- Transfers: Manage and move funds to other financial institutions.
- Payroll: Your payroll just got easier! Set up payroll direct deposits or checks for your salaried or hourly staff, as well as for contractors or temp staff. Step by step instructions will help you get the job done.
BUSINESS ACCOUNT FEATURES:
- FREE Mobile Banking
- FREE Checking*
- FREE Automated Telephone Teller
- FREE 24/7 Online Access, including Mobile Teller
- ONLINE Bill Payment
- FREE Online Images of Cleared Checks
- FREE debit card
- ACH Electronic Transactions
- Cashiers Checks
- FREE Notary Service for members
- FREE Rolled Coin
- Deposits Federally Insured to $250,000 by NCUA
- 50,000 FREE, No-fee Allpoint ATM’s
- AAA, Sprint Business phones & other discounts
- Wire Transfers/Western Union
- Money transfer to Mexico via Directo A Mexico
- Featured Business Promotion of your business
- FREE Bank-at-Work for Your Staff
- Personal Service
DEPOSIT and SAVINGS ACCOUNTS
- Low Balance business interest-earning savings accounts
- Club and Association Accounts
- IRAs: Traditional or Roth for owners
- CDs for owners
- Money Market Accounts
To Open a Business Account:
- An unexpired, government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license, state ID, or passport for each account signer
- Social security number for each account signer
- Tax ID and supporting documents to establish ownership of the business
- Minimum deposit of $300 to open a savings and checking account
* A minimum daily balance of $250 must be maintained for FREE checking otherwise a $5 monthly fee will be charged.
To get started, find what you need under the Tools and Information tab, Forms and Information.